Historiann has been tagged with the following meme, and requested that her regular readers answer the following questions. Here it goes:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Same thing, except I was an associate professor not a full professor.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Drink coffee
- Answer email
- practice guitar
- grade papers (although I may find a way to procrastinate yet again)
- department meeting
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Tostados lime flavored tortilla chips, pita crisps, wasabi peas, cashews.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
2. move to Nova Scotia
3. buy a vacation home in the South of France
4. start a charitable foundation or donate to the one Natalie Portman endorses
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. constructive procrastination
2. answering contentious emails without thinking first
3. pulling at my eyelashes
6) 5 places I have lived:
1, Newport, RI (birthplace)
2. Athens, GA
3. Norfolk, VA
4. White River Jct., VT
5. Ithaca, NY
7) 5 jobs I have had:
2. chambermaid (for one week)
3. restaurant hostess
4. Interlibrary loan assistant
Pass it along!